Note: Akamai has terminated the TLS 1.3 beta (which had implemented a draft version of the specification) to avoid incompatibility issues with clients implementing the final RFC 8446 specification. Akamai intends to re-enable support for TLS 1.3 with the official RFC 8446 version of TLS 1.3. We do not yet have a timeline estimate. As such, this site will only negotiate TLS 1.2 and below for the time-being.
TLS Version: UNKNOWN
TLS SNI: UNKNOWN
Host Header: tls13.akamai.io
TLS Cipher Name: UNKNOWN
Your client negotiated UNKNOWN.
Client IP version: ipv4
Client port: 53708
User Agent: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)
Client IP Version
This check was performed over HTTP.
Please try again over HTTPS.
Other ways to test various types of clients:
- TLS version test image (returns if TLS 1.3, TLS 1.2, or earlier is used)
- TLS SNI test results in JSON format (supporting TLS 1.3)
- TLS SNI test image (returns if TLS SNI is present)
- IP version test image (returns if IPv4 or IPv6 is used)
- TLS SNI test results as an RSS feed
searchtokenPDXTXRFLK - v1.41
©2017 Akamai Technologies