Akamai is in the process of rolling out TLS 1.3 with the official RFC 8446 version, as of February 2018. Not all server clusters have TLS 1.3 enabled at this point, and specific certificate deployment settings are required to use TLS 1.3 during the current Beta period.
TLS Version: tls1.2
TLS SNI: tls13.akamai.io
Host Header: tls13.akamai.io
TLS Cipher Name: ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384
Your client negotiated TLS 1.2, a recent stable version of the TLS protocol.
Client IP version: ipv4
Client port: 40584
User Agent: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)
Client IP Version
A valid "TLS SNI" was sent by the client establishing the connection. This client or browser should work properly for accessing "SNI-only" sites over HTTPS that require the presence of TLS SNI for returning the proper certificate.
Other ways to test various types of clients:
- TLS version test image (returns if TLS 1.3, TLS 1.2, or earlier is used)
- TLS SNI test results in JSON format (supporting TLS 1.3)
- TLS SNI test image (returns if TLS SNI is present)
- IP version test image (returns if IPv4 or IPv6 is used)
- TLS SNI test results as an RSS feed
searchtokenPDXTXRFLK - v1.41
©2017 Akamai Technologies